Coverage Area
Style and Design

Called Centurylink to cancel their service a month in advance and got a different phone and internet service.I got a bill the following month and payed it.

Okay they reassured me it was the last bill. Another month passes by and I get another bill? I call and ask wtf is this bill. I already payed the final payment.

Centurylink gave me the number 1-888-481-8724 because they are the third party charging me.Who the *** is this and who authorized them, *** ***. Who do I call to complain/sue/file a report!?? Any help is appreciated.

These people are scammers, and why or how is centurylink affiliated??*** all of them.

jenn1197 wrote the review because of pricing issue at USBI. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants USBI to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, customer service and customer service agents. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by USBI and usbi customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with USBI?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1204901

I have had the same thing happen, However I have told centurylink that I am refusing to pay until this is credited. I am so pissed at this company.