Coverage Area
Style and Design

This company USBI called my home in December. I answered the phone, and that was my first mistake.

The woman on the other end of the phone said that she was with USBI, from Peak Communications, and that Century Link was merging with USBI, and I had NO CHOICE but to complete the change over On The Phone to complete the merge just like all other Century Link customers had to Now, I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person, but she was VERY convincing, so I completed the phone transfer with a guy she forwarded me to over to the new company. She also said that my bill would actually be going down, so that was also a plus, but it was a lie. Century Link is NOT merging, and this USBI company flat out lied to take my long distance away from them, and they were charging me more for the service.

I may not have known this had it not been that two weeks ago we tried to call relatives in California, but the recording said there was NO LONG DISTANCE CARRIER, and I had to call Century Link to fix the problem. It was then that we found out about this scam!

Review about: Usbi Customer Care.

Reason of review: They Lied.

Preferred solution: Stop lying to get your business, or loose your business because you lied..

Comments