Coverage Area
Style and Design

These unauthorized charges have been happening for a yr now. I'm getting sick and tired of this.

They charge me 9.95 each month for services i don't want and i have no need for because there is no phone to be charging. I'm using centurylink. They have been some what helpful in this matter. I've tried to get them to block usbi charges but this last time they said i have to contact usbi.

Which I have done and they just tell me that i have to call century link. This is bull crap. There needs to be a lawsuit or something to stop these people. It's a scam!!!!

When i did have the phone they called it and they talked to me husband. I wasnt home but they told him that they were century link and that it was demanded that he have a long distance carrier added to what centurylink offered. My husband didn't know what to do so he just went with it.

I told my husband after he told me all this that was that if it really was century link they would call my cell not the phone line and if it was so demaned that i have it they should of called me no matter what. This needs to stop not just for me but for everyone!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Unathorized charges.

Comments