Fremont, North Carolina

I HAD BEEN BILLED BY USBI SINCE SEPT. 2015 A TOTAL OF $62.86.

WHEN I CALLED MY PHONE COMPANY ABOUT THIS BUSINESS THEY

GAVE ME THE PHONE NUMBER FOR USBI. I DID GO ON THE INTERNET

AND LOOK THEM UP, WANT A SCAM. WHEN I CALLED SHE SAID

THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK TODAY WITH THE RECORDING OF ME SAYING I APPROVED THE CHANGE. WHEN THE LADY PLAYED IT FOR ME THERE WAS SO MUCH STATIC. YOU COULD HEAR A MAN ASKING QUESTIONS AND A WOMAN SAYING YES OR NO. IT WAS NOT MY VOICE. I HAVE A VERY STRONG SOUTHERN VOICE, THAT LADY DID NOT. I TOLD THE PERSON, THAT WAS NOT ME FOR I WAS NOT AT WORK THAT DAY AND SHE INSISTED THAT WAS ME. WANT A SCAM AND THEY GET AWAY WITH IT ALL THE TIME FOR ALL THE COMPLAINTS I SEE ABOUT THEM. SHE IS GIVING ME $25.44 REFUND. BE CAREFUL OF ANY TELE MARKETERS. THANKS FOR LETTING ME EXPRESS MY FEELINGS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of any part of this business. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $66. USBI needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at USBI.

Comments